Thursday 15 May 2014

The New Blog of Ophelia

Street art garden next to Culture Rapide, rue de Belleville.


I moved to Paris back in January, and since then have been busy exploring the city, both the tourist highlights and the slightly more hidden Paris. So I have decided to start a blog, documenting the things I have already done and the things I am going to do whilst I study here. Though I am primarily a student, studying literature at a small university in Montparnasse, I also make and sell literary themed notebooks on Etsy (take a peak here: My Etsy shop) and bake when I have a moment. I have recently signed up to a few MeetUp groups so we shall see what the next few months bring, in the mean time I will post some retrospective blogs of all the things I have done so far with my frolickings.

No comments:

Post a Comment